Admission Requirements follow the Graduate school guidelines and include:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- One year of biology and chemistry and physics or equivalent courses of all three subjects.
- A minimum of 3.0 GPA. *If a student has a below 3.0 GPA, he/she may be considered for a Special Student Status based on other outstanding sections of the application and a trend of improving science grades. In some cases an interview may be required. Subsequent consideration for admission to degree status includes meeting minimum requirements outlined in the Special Student admission letter.
- Competitive GRE or MCAT (We also accept DAT, PCAT, Nursing Admissions exams, LSAT or GMAT).
- An essay detailing your interest and experience in CAM.
- Applications undergo a holistic review.